Vci-100 + Ns7 + Traktor?
    Tech Convert

Default Vci-100 + Ns7 + Traktor?

Hey my fellow dj's!

I was considering buying an NS7 to add to my existing vci-100 + traktor 3.3 setup. I know there are people currently working on midi mapping the ns7, But does anyone think this would be possible? The vci-100 would control desks c and D And the effects for all decks since the ns7 and itch combo dont have any effects what so ever yet... This might be shooting blanks but i was just seeing if anyone else would believe this to be possible or just not going to happen..

Thanks for your input
    Dj WongTon

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

It's possible. It's a very expensive solution that 2 VCI-100's would probably fix better, but it can probably be done as long as you use a mini.translator for the NS7
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Mentor

Hate to be blunt but I think it's a terrible idea.

The NS7 doesnt currently work with Traktor pro properly - so its not a good idea at all at the moment. Get some DVS going if you want some decks