Help connecting mixer to tractor pro 2
    Tech Convert

Default Help connecting mixer to tractor pro 2

Hi i have been able to connect my to ndx 900 cd decks to traktor no problem but the issue i am having is the ndx 3 channel mixer.

can i connect it cause there is no usb cable coming from it?

i also read up that traktor Audio 8 or audio 10 can?

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Not familiar with the mixer but if it has no soundcard you need n external interface. Audio 8 or 10 or 6 would work

Tech Convert

awsome!!! thanks mate. ill start doing some research on them =D

Quote Originally Posted by dacheat View Post
    awsome!!! thanks mate. ill start doing some research on them =D
    awsome!!! =D
    =D
    8=D
    8=D~
    oh god, what is wrong with me? i think it was all that bj for a million dollars thing going on in the 'how to become a moderator' thread...sorry, carry on.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

If you have a 3 channel mixer the audio 6 would be your best bet. big step up to the audio 10 mate. i run mine into 2-3 channels on our mixers
    Last edited by Jester; 08-02-2012 at 02:07 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

The NDX 900's have a built in sound card, you just have to create an aggregate device and route them in Traktor.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Shishdisma View Post
    The NDX 900's have a built in sound card, you just have to create an aggregate device and route them in Traktor.
    reckon you could send us a link mate on how to do this or something? ill look it up anyways but just in case i don't find shit.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    If you have a 3 channel mixer the audio 6 would be your best bet. big step up to the audio 10 mate. i run mine into 2-3 channels on our mixers
    i see so even though my ndx mixer dose not have a usb if i hook it with an audio 6 it will then connect my mixer to tractor so i will be able to control trakots mixer and the crossover with my ndx mixer?

you would run the rca outs from the soundcard into the channels on the mixer
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "