Eliot Han's Setup - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eugguy View Post
    Macs are great and run so so smooth. I've been using the 15 inch version. What type of Asian are you? Lol...I'm digging your overall flow and feel of your room/setup. Also sick designs.
    I have been very impressed by the speed of the SSD. <10 sec bootup is very impressive. As for type of Asian, I am Korean-American. Thanks for the compliments!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Mentor

I'm glad you didn't take my comment the wrong way off the bat. I was going to take a shot at guessing Korean too. I'm a fellow Korean as well. The move to Mac is a pleasant upgrade. Retina also makes things easier in the eyes. Your workflow is very clean and artfully set. That's hard to find in most DJ setups. Nice.

Dig the set up. 13 inch laptops are underrated. I feel like by being smaller it takes your focus off of the screen and allows you to focus more on the music more
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Eugguy View Post
    I'm glad you didn't take my comment the wrong way off the bat. I was going to take a shot at guessing Korean too. I'm a fellow Korean as well. The move to Mac is a pleasant upgrade. Retina also makes things easier in the eyes. Your workflow is very clean and artfully set. That's hard to find in most DJ setups. Nice.
    Thanks .. a bit of OCD and feng shui works best

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalQw3rty View Post
    Dig the set up. 13 inch laptops are underrated. I feel like by being smaller it takes your focus off of the screen and allows you to focus more on the music more
    never thought about this ... another +1 for my book

I purchased some chroma caps and a roland TR-8. So here's another update ...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    I purchased some chroma caps and a roland TR-8. So here's another update ...

Nice...you have potential as a photographer. Or maybe I just like what I see. The blinds in your top pic bring out your equipments eyes...haha

Tech Mentor

Some of the chroma caps fit on the xone 92's eq, filter, aux knobs...they trick out the 92's gray and black layout.

Default Syncing

Hi. You have an awesome setup. My question is how do you sync the Roland drum machine (or Traktor) to the rest of your gear?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalExtacy View Post
    Hi. You have an awesome setup. My question is how do you sync the Roland drum machine (or Traktor) to the rest of your gear?
    I use Traktor's MIDI clock (upper left corner) to sync my gear. I have asked around and this seems to be the most viable option (related thread). I plug the TR-8's USB through my USB hub (you can also sync gear via MIDI if you have a soundcard that has a MIDI out). Follow these directions from Native Instruments to learn how to add your device to Traktor and to send a MIDI clock.

Thanks man. I'm planning on syncing gear in the future myself.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast