am i the only one who experiences this quirk/bug with maschine?

Default am i the only one who experiences this quirk/bug with maschine?

the issue:
    - write a pattern or scene, want to take a step back and stop playback, go do some other stuff so i can come back to it to listen with fresh ears
    - come back, start sequencer and for whatever reason some midi notes in the pattern dont trigger until the pattern restarts.

its not all the time but its frequent enough thats its an annoying distraction. mainly just seems to be the notes that start at 1.1.1. ive got some hardware and my writing process revolves around writing a few bar sequence on the hardware and sampling it in maschine, clear the hardwares sequence, and playback the sample in maschine as a note that lasts the duration of the looped portion in maschine. these tend to be the bits that are selectively ignored for triggering in the first iteration of the pattern.

is this a bug? or is this some quirk that can be solved with a menu setting that i just havent noticed?

Tech Convert

Are these sounds samples i.e. and 8 bar sample set to trigger at the beginning of the pattern then play through to the end? If so these wont play until the are shot again...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant View Post
    the issue:
    - write a pattern or scene, want to take a step back and stop playback, go do some other stuff so i can come back to it to listen with fresh ears
    - come back, start sequencer and for whatever reason some midi notes in the pattern dont trigger until the pattern restarts.

its not all the time but its frequent enough thats its an annoying distraction. mainly just seems to be the notes that start at 1.1.1. ive got some hardware and my writing process revolves around writing a few bar sequence on the hardware and sampling it in maschine, clear the hardwares sequence, and playback the sample in maschine as a note that lasts the duration of the looped portion in maschine. these tend to be the bits that are selectively ignored for triggering in the first iteration of the pattern.

is this a bug? or is this some quirk that can be solved with a menu setting that i just havent noticed?
    Probably because the note you're talking about was recorded slightly earlier than 1.1.1. because of the timing of how you hit the pad. Just select that note at the end of the pattern and nudge it to the right until it jumps toward 1.1.1.

ah yeah this.

no it was that maschine was midi slaved to my mpc, just some quirk with its midi clock.