dj equitment for beginners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default dj equitment for beginners

I am a new dj i have a little discover dj ion turntable and mixer thing for now and i was wondering if u guys could tell me some equitment that i can use to start my dj career.

I am also just starting...i would reomend either a kontrol s2 or s4 but if you dont have that kind of money like i dont...i would get a pir of Numark NDX-400 and a X6 mixer...check it out...but if you want to go digital i would get those and trktor scratch duo. audio 4 thats what im doing so i can go digital so i can get a MF and use it. then ill get an s2 so ill have 4 decks...here ths is my set.
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=54165
    scroll up to where i comment and have pics...thqts my most recent set. also i custome painted them. thats why they are white.

First thing to become a pro DJ is to use the 'search' option. Any question you can think of has already been asked.

you will hear tons of different opinions, but I would say get an S2. It's a fairly inexpensive, small, durable, all in one controller/software package that has plenty of room to grow into.
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

Also don't set your mind on being a world famous pro dj In 5 to 10 years because you will probably be disappointed just set your mind on playing in clubs, practicing everyday and producing the music you like will help you become a professional dj. best of luck
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    Also don't set your mind on being a world famous pro dj In 5 to 10 years because you will probably be disappointed just set your mind on playing in clubs, practicing everyday and producing the music you like will help you become a professional dj. best of luck
    heh, 6 years mixing, not a single gig
    Forever alone
    Untitled-1.jpg

Hahahahahahaha:d
    Quote Originally Posted by mellostate View Post
    forever alone
    Untitled-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MelloState View Post
    Forever alone
    Untitled-1.jpg
    HAhahaahahahahahahhaah
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Become buddies with local bands that need music between breaks. Only bad thing is that bar bands request top-40 music which is not fun DJ:ing at all..

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dj joker View Post
    I am a new dj i have a little discover dj ion turntable and mixer thing for now and i was wondering if u guys could tell me some equitment that i can use to start my dj career.
    Are your trying to get into big mainstream clubs in the somewhat near future or just trying to do a few parties and see where this hobbies takes you? Makes a big difference in my response depending on what your goals are

Is there a good way to split a chinch signal into chinch and xlr?

wanna use chinch IN to one pair of xlrs OUT and one pair of chinch OUT... should be cheap, but good sound quality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast