Electro & Progressive August mix. Contains original productions, bootlegs & mashups!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Electro & Progressive August mix. Contains original productions, bootlegs & mashups!

Hey all! Here's my august promo mix. I would really appreciate getting some feedback on this. I'm always looking to improve my mixing and production skills so any comments or criticism is appreciated! Tracklist below the cast.

1. Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Original Mix Vs. Axwell And Henrik Vs. Thomas Gold 2012 Rework)
    2. Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes Vs. Chuckie - Here We Go (Original Mix) W/ Who Is Ready To Jumpe (Acapella) (Dirtywork Mashup)
    3. Afrojack - Rock The House (Original Mix)
    4. Alex Kenji Vs. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso Blue Strobe Light (Original Mix) W/ Calling (Acapella)
    5. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero Feat. Matthew Koma - Sparks (Vocal Mix)
    6. Frew Feat. John Dubbs & Honorebel Vs. Knife Party Vs. Miike Snow - Wicked Woman (Tommy Trash Remix) W/ Internet Friends (Original Mix) W/ Devil's Work (Dirty South Remix)
    7. Benji, Sherry St. Germain - Steel Eyes (Original Mix)
    8. Dirtywork - Nights (Original Mix)
    9. Rob Marmot, My Digital Enemy - African Drop (Tom Staar Remix)
    10. Thomas Gold Vs. Red Carpet Vs. Steve Aoki & Tommy Trash - Sing 2 Alright Ladi (Axwell Bootleg)
    11. Michael Woods & W&W - Trigger (Original Mix)
    12. Albin Myers - The Beast (Original Mix)
    13. Daddys Groove - Turn The Lights Down (David Guetta Rework)
    14. John Dahlback - Take This Thing Back (Original Mix)
    15. Dennis Ferrer X Dada Life X Ansol & Dyro X John Dahlback - Top Of The Stones (Johnny Mac Bootleg)
    16. Morgan Page Vs Hard Rock Sofa - The Longest Stay Away (Morgan Page Bootleg Mix)

Enjoy!

Did you use ableton for this? Im hearing some white-noises here and there..ill finish hearing the set tomrrow, im digging this, it's my type of shit.

Tech Wizard

no ableton! Did everything live

Traktor? This shit is perfect bro.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    Traktor? This shit is perfect bro.
    Traktor Kontrol S2! Thanks man I really appreciate it!!! What was your favorite part?

I like what you did with internet friends, wicked woman and devils work. explain me those transitions a bit. Enlighten me.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    I like what you did with internet friends, wicked woman and devils work. explain me those transitions a bit. Enlighten me.
    Thanks! It wasn't anything too fancy. I just cut to the beginning part of internet friends right after the breakdown in wicked woman started. Then once the internet friends breakdown started I brought in devil's work. I lined the phrases up so that way I could bring in the wicked woman mids/highs as devils work built up and then dropped.

Did you phrase internet friends or just dropped it right after that silence bit on wicked womans breakdown, also did you phrase devils work?

The only thing i criticize is music selection, i could tell you all the names of the songs without actually watching the tracklist, it would be good if you digged deep for a nice track, or a remix, even if the remix is of a top 40 song...

Tech Wizard

^^ that might be what he's going for. A more top40 vibe.

I'm listening to this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast