Xone DB2 & X1s

Thread: Xone DB2 & X1s

Tech Mentor

Default Xone DB2 & X1s

Where could I get a cheap Xone DB2, I know some of you may say there probably isnt any around.

If not a DB2 something similar at a reasonable price, my budget is €800/$1000.

I would want to be using this mixer with Traktor Pro and the X1s.

Any suggestions?

sorry youre in ireland but here in the US, the sam ash stores are getting rid of their A&H stock and making it special order only ... i came up on a brand new xone:92 mixer for $960 (msrp well over $1500).

other than that, i believe just try looking at the used ads for your area and if not nearby. you may snag a deal, maybe quite not the db2 for $1000 but something similarly close. good luck on your endeavors!!!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

>Cheap
    >Xone DB2

Choose one.

But if that is your dream mixer and don't feel like anything else. Check as much second hand sites every single day. But then it's still tricky to find on that cheap.

EDIT:

And if you 're okay with another mixer, maybe you could tell us what drew you to the DB2 in the first place.
    I am gonna take a wild guess and say it was the effects section since that's pretty dope on that mixer. You could just get a Koass Pad to complement another mixer.
    Last edited by MyUsername; 08-06-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Tech Mentor

@Eliot Han Aye I have checked many of those sites, dont have any ads :/

@MyUsername I meant a cheap DB2 or I dont understand the context lol

Yea I would be okay with another mixer, the effects section yes, theres a wide variety there.

Really just want something to have a great sounding EQs effects with great LED feedback and midi to use with Traktor

Thanks for your reply guys

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    sorry youre in ireland but here in the US, the sam ash stores are getting rid of their A&H stock and making it special order only ... i came up on a brand new xone:92 mixer for $960 (msrp well over $1500).

other than that, i believe just try looking at the used ads for your area and if not nearby. you may snag a deal, maybe quite not the db2 for $1000 but something similarly close. good luck on your endeavors!!!
    Hmm any word on why they're making the A&H gear special order only?
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Tech Guru

So they don't have to tie up there money in stock and the A&H mixers aren't going out the door as fast as you'd expect?

Or they're drop shipping certain brands through a distro?

Quote Originally Posted by ekwipt View Post
    So they don't have to tie up there money in stock and the A&H mixers aren't going out the door as fast as you'd expect?
    This ... the price is only for in store not online.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

denon dnx 1600/1700
    CDJ 2000s + DJM 2000

Check out my Mixes : Soundcloud