making your own flyers... - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    Attachment 11701well this isnt my flyer but something i put together doing some tutorials..
    You had me up until the flaming letters. Seriously, they don't look good at all, you need something that pops out and tells the viewer all the vital info they need to know about your event. Flaming letters pop out and tell the viewer that you probably suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by rotebass View Post
    You had me up until the flaming letters. Seriously, they don't look good at all, you need something that pops out and tells the viewer all the vital info they need to know about your event. Flaming letters pop out and tell the viewer that you probably suck at life.

And u suck at reading...its not for an event.now post something of yours unless you're scared.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    http://www.gimp.org/

it is an open source program that runs similar to photoshop. and it's free
    This^^

(Just realised that I missed out reading 3 whole pages of this thread when i posted this!! Seems a bit out of context now!)
    Last edited by robdquick; 08-10-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by rotebass View Post
    Those letters look more like they have plants growing out of them. Lol
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Tech Mentor

And u suck at reading...its not for an event.now post something of yours unless you're scared.
    And you suck at not getting butt hurt. It's a thread about making flyers for events, what a giant leap of logic it is to assume someone posting an example would intend for that example to be used for event promoting...

Maybe do the tutorials again, or find some tutorials that are actually going to turn out something... good?

Attachment 11701well this isnt my flyer but something i put together doing some tutorials..

unless your doing things like this to learn out of a sincere desire to get into the graphic arts, leave it to the professionals. You've got a LONG way to go.

how bout we just have anyone who hasnt had there name on a flyer whatsoever gets the ban hammer from this thread!

Heres another one my friend made for me because i was using an example for something i made, Heres an official flyer so all u talkin smack about flyer making show me something better with your dj name and for those who arent talking smack i hope this gives u motivation!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    unless your doing things like this to learn out of a sincere desire to get into the graphic arts, leave it to the professionals. You've got a LONG way to go.
    ive yet to see anyones example other than dwonka.... show us how awesome you are or just stay out of threads you dont want to help out...

even if u are great ud never get any business from me unless your attitude was as good as your artwork anyway..

btw thats an awesome flyer wonka
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

good job, one of the things to keep in mind when you want to print, is the resolution of the image, 300 pixels per inch equals about 150 dots per inch, so if you want your text crisp this is the minimum to work an image.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Dwonka27 View Post
    how bout we just have anyone who hasnt had there name on a flyer whatsoever gets the ban hammer from this thread!

Heres another one my friend made for me because i was using an example for something i made, Heres an official flyer so all u talkin smack about flyer making show me something better with your dj name and for those who arent talking smack i hope this gives u motivation!!!!!!
    My bad, I didn't know that people posted on forum's expecting others to refrain from responding...

I'm pretty sure I commented on that flyer in another thread. If not, It's not a bad looking flyer, at least it doesn't have the gay looking flamjng letters
    I hear an 8hz sinewave can make a whole room of dubstep producers simultaneously stroke their beards.

Even if they havnt got one.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast