Maschine 1,152 pad mapping?

Default Maschine 1,152 pad mapping?

Has anyone else thought about this? It's not hard to do really, just put a modifier on the "Scene" - "Mute" buttons to the left of the pads. Multiply those 8 + 1 (no modifier) = 9 x 8 pages of pads = 72 pages x 16 pads = 1,152!

I've got a Maschine and a Mikro so I'm good for 2,304!
    Last edited by DJ Abide; 08-07-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

sound cool but I don't see any way I could remember what each pad would do though
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

How's about the END-ALL Slicer?

Seek Position commands in .001 increments from 0.000 to 1.000
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can't place only one modifier to eight buttons and have eight banks because single modifier got seven positive values and one negative. Unless there will be seven banks and one off button.

Maschine's banks allow different notes, this isn't a double modifier situation. You might be right though, I forgot modifiers only go up to 7. There is a negative though? If that's the case we're back on! LOL

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Yep those page buttons give you different notes by firmware. If you'll explain me how did you plan to set eight pages of firmware in to one modifier bank?

Only the pads are linked to the Groups, the "Scene" - "Mute" always send the same messege. So if I put Modifier 1=1 on the "Scene" button I can then assign all 8 pages of pads with the appropriate modifier rules. I've changed all of my pads to CC's to avoid interference with Ableton when toggling templates.

Example

Deck A HotCue1 = group a, pad 1 (ch1.cc.00) modifier 1=1
    Deck B HotCue1 = group b, pad 1 (ch1.cc.16) modifier 1=1