apc 40 LED Feedback complication..
    Tech Convert

Default apc 40 LED Feedback complication..

So im in the processing of mapping my apc40 to traktor. Its on smart mode and I have basic functions mapped, but Im having trouble as far as LED goes. The simple function of Play/Pause button, for example, lights up on and off when I activate it with the mouse. But once I physically press the button, the light shuts off, and there is no feedback unless I hold the button, or use my mouse again. Ive researched the DJTT articles on mapping and even watched Shiftee at dubspot, but im still finding difficulty in solving this issue. And for further information, I am extremely new to this mapping thing, so please bear with me. Any advice much appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by DexterBee; 08-08-2012 at 03:27 AM.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by DexterBee View Post
    So im in the processing of mapping my apc40 to traktor. Its on smart mode and I have basic functions mapped, but Im having trouble as far as LED goes. The simple function of Play/Pause button, for example, lights up on and off when I activate it with the mouse. But once I physically press the button, the light shuts off, and there is no feedback unless I hold the button, or use my mouse again. Ive researched the DJTT articles on mapping and even watched Shiftee at dubspot, but im still finding difficulty in solving this issue. And for further information, I am extremely new to this mapping thing, so please bear with me. Any advice much appreciated! Thanks!
    Did you assign a send state to the button itself on the APC and is the LED set to toggle (i think thats right) ?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Did you assign a send state to the button itself on the APC and is the LED set to toggle (i think thats right) ?
    Yea I assigned a send state to the button itself on the apc, but you cannot change the option of the interaction, so i cant set it to toggle.

Tech Convert

.. Anyone at all?

you're seen this, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

Quote Originally Posted by DexterBee View Post
    Its on smart mode and I have basic functions mapped, but Im having trouble as far as LED goes.
    there's your problem

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    i found you only need one send state in the mapping to force them all, but that could've been a fluke
    Last edited by BradCee; 08-08-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    there's your problem

Quote Originally Posted by DJKyleHughes View Post
    you're seen this, correct?
    Yea ive seen it, and tried to follow it. I get the response from the midi range just fine, and it responds perfectly when click with the mouse. Its when I press the button myself that it turns off