Remix Deck Mapping for VCI-400
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Remix Deck Mapping for VCI-400

Hi

I've just stumble upon the potential of the remix decks in Traktor Pro 2.5 and I think it's just awesome. However I own a VCI-400 and I haven't a rats clue of how to midi map so I was wondering if anyone out there has managed to map the VCI-400 to the remix deck feature on the Traktor Pro 2.5 version?

The VCI is just an awesome tool for using Traktor or any other software out there and the best controller I've owned so far.

It would be great if anyone could share their mapping or direct me to a source where I could find something for just/including the remix decks full support mapping.

I've tried Traktorbible.com but haven't found much on there...

Thanks

Regards

Peace+Love

Welcome to the forum! As you may or may not know till now is impossible to map a non Kontrol F1 controller with the remix decks!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Convert

What about the midi fighter 3d?

Yeps!!! The MF3D is now working with the remix decks and so much more!!! I recommend it!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

nevermind
    Last edited by schwallman; 08-08-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Tech Convert

Does the vci400 EGE have remix full deck control since it uses DJTT's own firmware I'm hoping it can. It would be way cool..

Tech Convert

Default vci400 SE remix deck integration

Quote Originally Posted by MrAybar View Post
    Yeps!!! The MF3D is now working with the remix decks and so much more!!! I recommend it!!!!
    Does the vci400 EGE have remix full deck control since it uses DJTT's own firmware? Is something going to be introduced in the near future for remix deck control?

Banned

No. And I'd be very surprised if they did create that functionality, as it would probably not sell many/any Vci-400's. Blame NI being greedy cocksbags though, not DJTT.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

They already did create that functionality with the MF3d. That firmware and it's update process is completely under their control unlike the VCI's.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    They already did create that functionality with the MF3d. That firmware and it's update process is completely under their control unlike the VCI's.
    So it is possible for them to actually map it completely to the remix decks using their firmware. I wonder when they'll do that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast