Pioneer XDJ Aero! - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I think what could have helped as a back up is a connector to the iphone, ipad, samsung galaxy
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

pioneer's been like a sleeping giant in the controller market and now they're waking up
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Carr View Post
    It has a USB port so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to connect your device of choice to it and keep it charged. A win win situation if it's able to do that.
    But wouldn't it have a male A to B usb port and like most controllers do. so you can't connect your smart phone or tablet
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    pioneer's been like a sleeping giant in the controller market and now they're waking up
    Technically, theyve been the juggernaut in the media player market for years, and this is definitely a media player.

One thing is, I like the Rekordbox mobile prepare and sync options, but how is this realistically going to transfer onto a 2000Mk2? This is basically the same functionality as plugging in a Rekordbox drive or SD, but now with a wireless interface vs a USB port.

I think the main highlight of this unit is the standalone USB functionality. Yeah, if you're new to Rekordbox, syncing it all to your phone could be a pretty fun way to get into it, but if you already have an RB USB, you probably won't need to touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    But wouldn't it have a male A to B usb port and like most controllers do. so you can't connect your smart phone or tablet

It has a standard USB A port, and could definitely charge a smartphone, that's what I've been blathering on about. And why calling this a "controller" is a disservice.

Quote Originally Posted by Poulet Blanc View Post
    This was just released in the Netherlands, check out this new Pioneer controller!!!
    http://www.xdj-aero.com

WiFi, USB, Rekordbox... Sounds pretty amazing to me, and a price of only €999 (for Pioneer that's a bargain).

However those knobs look plastic and the cue/play buttons look like those on the Ergo...

Had to share it
    One of the best things for me, and I know some will agree, is the positioning of the headphone controls.
    (Cue/Master Split etc)

This was one of the worst things on the DDJ and Ergo controllers, it seems that Pioneer have learned from their past.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Impressive. Price
    €999,- in US $1299,- or $1399,- if I am correct.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    €999,- in US $1299,- or $1399,- if I am correct.
    $1,400 in australia is way overpriced

Quote Originally Posted by Shishdisma View Post
    Technically, theyve been the juggernaut in the media player market for years, and this is definitely a media player.

One thing is, I like the Rekordbox mobile prepare and sync options, but how is this realistically going to transfer onto a 2000Mk2? This is basically the same functionality as plugging in a Rekordbox drive or SD, but now with a wireless interface vs a USB port.

I think the main highlight of this unit is the standalone USB functionality. Yeah, if you're new to Rekordbox, syncing it all to your phone could be a pretty fun way to get into it, but if you already have an RB USB, you probably won't need to touch it.

It has a standard USB A port, and could definitely charge a smartphone, that's what I've been blathering on about. And why calling this a "controller" is a disservice.
    oh yeah the usb spot on the mixer, and don't get pissed about me calling it a controller

Probably 2K down here in volcanoville
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Probably 2K down here in volcanoville
    Derringers have priced it at $1300 it might be $2000 in new zealand (if thats where your from)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast