DJ needed to share a set for a friday night MONTREAL!
    Tech Convert

Default DJ needed to share a set for a friday night MONTREAL!

Hi guys,

Me and a few others are promoting and throwing a party at Vinyl lounge in Montreal for the 26th which is a friday of this month. I'm djing the party and im looking for one more to share the set load with me for the night. The music that we're all looking to be played is anything from electro, hip hop, funk, basically anything that is well thought of to be played for the crowd. Like i said the set will be shared throughout the night, more will be discussed as soon as we find out who's coming.

So if you're interested and you're an out of towner, ill do the best of making some sort of cut of the profit for you from the night. Expect something really small from 50 to 100 bucks depending on how much the bar makes that night. It's going to be a happy dancing feet crowd of 80-100 people. If you're from montreal that's even better! It would be great as well if you're from out of town and we can set up some sort of show swap. Anyways, please contact me by either replying to this post or emailing me at dannycho87@gmail.com. If you're from montreal, don't hesitate, give me a call at 514-402-1977 (ask for danny if you haven't caught on to my name yet ). Peace

Tech Mentor

only 80-100 ppl and 50-100$? I would do it but aint from the city =p btw how long is this shared set? you never mentioned it

edit: actually I wouldn't do it for 100$ haha
    Last edited by r0bust; 07-16-2009 at 12:45 AM.

fly me there from NZ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Tech Wizard

whoa, looks interesting. Ill email you if i can.

Tech Convert

a 2 hour set would be nice. and yes 80-100 is realistically what we're expecting, quite possibly a bit more.