Maschine price break - new version of maschine imminent?

Default Maschine price break - new version of maschine imminent?

I'm in the market for a Maschine. They sliced the prices of the Maschine's.

It is common to dump your stuff at reduced prices just before launching a new version. Does anybody know if there is a new version comig out soon?

This has a lot of influence on the future second hand value if I decide to sell it. (and if true a great tool for scaring people to quickly sell it to me for cheap!)

Some Rumour I found online...
    Last edited by boarderbas; 08-10-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    IBM Thinkpad X41 - IBM Thinkpad T60p - Xone 4D - 2x SL1210 - Maschine mk2 white

Something new is coming out, what exactly that is going to be - who knows (and who cares? it's a good deal regardless). I just ordered one yesterday even though I don't really have the money (but that's what credit cards are for, eh - now the Electribe has to go before the next credit card bill). I figured I shouldn't wait for too long as NI's own stock is already sold out and so is thomann's. Bought TSP in a similar blowout sale two years ago and didn't regret it one second
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

It's NOT a matter of getting one or not, but here on the local "craigslist", peaple still ask 300 euro's for them second hand as they all paid 549 new. By reminding them the price dropped significantly, I can lower the price, but prices drop even more if you suddenly have the "old" Maschine. For instance, if I buy one for 300 now, and within two months the second hand prices drop to 200. I lose 100 euro. If I wait a bit, I could GET it for 200. (prices are just to illustrate the point)
    IBM Thinkpad X41 - IBM Thinkpad T60p - Xone 4D - 2x SL1210 - Maschine mk2 white

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'm hoping for remix deck integration with colored pads.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

^thats something i could get behind!!
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

really wish they'd announce if they're making a new so i can know to wait >.>