Headphone cueing: VCI-100SE + NI Audio 10
    Tech Mentor

Default Headphone cueing: VCI-100SE + NI Audio 10

First off I wanted to just say thank in advance for any replies. I'm sure this has been addressed in the past, but I cannot find a solution and it's driving me insane.

I currently have the VCI-100 hooked up and everything is fine except I'm not sure how to configure to cue in headphones. I have the main output 1,2 going to powered monitors. How can I route the monitor output to the headphone jack on the Audio10? This is possible, correct? If not, what is the purpose of that headphone jack?

If that can't happen I need to route to another output and some type of adapter/splitter? Also, how can I control the headphone/monitor volume?

Thanks again!

Tech Mentor

configure traktors audio output settings for main and monitor though im not sure the reason for an A10 if your using controller only the A10 is mainly for DVS setups for 4 time code deck control

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    configure traktors audio output settings for main and monitor though im not sure the reason for an A10 if your using controller only the A10 is mainly for DVS setups for 4 time code deck control
    I have an Audio 10 for my "traditional" setup (cdjs+mixer). I just got the VCI to play around with.

There is no option to route the monitor to the headphone input in the Audio 10. That's why I'm guessing I need some type of splitter/adapter.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'll post a screen shot of my A10 routing when I get home.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Anymore thoughts?

I read a tip on another board....still doesn't work.

I was told you can route channel 1 and 2 to the headphone jack in the A10. So monitor output to channel 1,2. I did this, then routed the Master to output A, 3 and 4. When I do this the decks on Traktor go blank and I can't play shit.

So frustrating! I never have issues hooking stuff up. Dammit.

I'm guessing I need the RCA to 1/4 adapter and just route the monitor output from 3,4.
    Last edited by C.Lukas1; 08-10-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Default VCI-100 w/ Audio-10

Quote Originally Posted by C.Lukas1 View Post
    Anymore thoughts?

I read a tip on another board....still doesn't work.

I was told you can route channel 1 and 2 to the headphone jack in the A10. So monitor output to channel 1,2. I did this, then routed the Master to output A, 3 and 4. When I do this the decks on Traktor go blank and I can't play shit.

So frustrating! I never have issues hooking stuff up. Dammit.

I'm guessing I need the RCA to 1/4 adapter and just route the monitor output from 3,4.
    Hello. I recently got a VCI-100 to mess with and I have the Audio-10 also. I was able to get it to work with no issues with the Output Monitor to Main 1/2, Output Master to Channel A 3/4, Mix mode to internal, and the toggle push button (by the headphone jack) set to Out 1/2. I realize this thread is a little old but Just figured I'd reply just incase you were still wondering.