Good mixer to sit between two X1s? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

xone 42... behringer ddm4000 both good choices.. the ddm4000 can me used as a midi controller as well decent sound quality. and all i have to say about te xone 42 is allen & heath

that denon looks good for that price...

Xone 42 is a bit out of my price range. This mixer, for the most part is so I can have a mixer on the ready for parties/small shows. Any bigger than that, there will probably be a better mixer around seeing as every night these days is a line up.

The denon looks like a steal, might look into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Its gangster to leave the sticker on. Not like Compton gangster, more like eminem gangster. My 47" LED TV is gangster like that. I left all of the stickers on the screen. Its more like a 20" triangle TV.

The Denon dnx1600 is a very nice mixer, I'm happy with mine, previous mixers include DJM 500 & 600 plus others. The sound quality is good and DVS works a treat.

Why not get a used DJM 800? I got my 900 for 1400 used from a friend.

Tech Guru

second hand xone 92

There are lots of great 4 channel mixers for that price used but you will need to add an audio interface...

A used DNX1600 is probably your best bet and you can probably find one for 750ish.

remember the DNX1500 doesn't have an audio interface so you would need to add a soundcard (used audio 8s go for like $200)

Snag a DJM-250 and an Audio 2. The 250 should be around $340, and the Audio 2 will set you back like $80.

There are 3 types of mixer: professional, expensive mixers, stripped down professional mixers, and cheap, feature loaded crap. You don't need 4 channels to "grow in to," because odds are you're going to either scrap the old one when you get a high end mixer, or you'll keep it as a backup and need it to be solid. The Xone 22 and the 250 are pretty close in features (pretty bare, with some tricks), but the 250 has a slight edge in quality and usability, if only because it's newer.

I would see if I could test these out for under US$750:
    http://www.tonecontrol.eu/denon-dn-x600
    http://www.tonecontrol.eu/allen--heath-xone-42-black
    http://www.tonecontrol.eu/behringer-nox606-pro-mixer
    http://www.tonecontrol.nl/numark-x5-...digitale-mixer

And decide from there on.

It would probably end up a choice between the dn-x-600 and the xone:42.
    Though with the xone you would need a soundcard, as that the denon has got an excellent soundcard built in already!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LoopCat View Post
    second hand xone 92
    scooped mine for 900 on guitar center used. Even if its not a local guitar center they will ship to you
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast