Vestax VCI 400 Firmware 2.0 out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Vestax VCI 400 Firmware 2.0 out

The firmware update is out, is there a same option for the EGE?
    Will the EGE be able to be used as a mixer?

Would be nice to get a solid response from DJTT.
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

ye. Ill get my EGE in 6 days. Ill try out if the original firmware update would work on the unit

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by groovemixer View Post
    Would be nice to get a solid response from DJTT.
    Big time.
    www.andpartyandbullshit.com
    http://soundcloud.com/andpartyandbullshit/xmix_1-by-jpw

VCI-400 EGE, A&H Xone 92, A&H Xone 22, A&H ZED14, 2 x Technics 1210, 2 x Void Mycro 10, QSC RMX2450.

Tech Mentor

i actually tweeted them about it .... didnt even get a response !!! fucking terrible .. still seeing ean messing around with the s2 and the s4... how about some videos of him roocking it with the vci ege!!!!

im getting my regular 400 tomorrow! so excited....update to 2.0 firmware will be the first thing i will do. man too bad i dont have any cdj's to mess around with

ye - I would like to see a more indepth-demonstration of the EGE...but I dont care anymore. Ill be able to try it out myself in 3-4 days. ))

Owner!

Here is the email response that I received from DJTT several days ago regarding the stand alone mixer firmware update:

The audio firmware update has been live for a while. Sorry, I probably wasn't clear before in that it's something Vestax did and works on both normal and SE models the same. You can find the download link to flash the new audio firmware on your SE here: http://www.vestax.com/v/products/det...86&parent_id=8

The audio firmware and midi firmware are separated so this won't effect the SE Midi. We just haven't written about it and covered it extensively yet because we are trying to get some firmware tweaks from Vestax and then will discuss everything when it's all ready in a post on the blog.

Hope this helps. Sorry again for the confusion. Thanks for your support of DJ Techtools, we appreciate it!

Regards,

Chris Lim // flashflooder
    Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/slak_jaw __________ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/djslakjaw
    Website: www.slakjaw.com ________________________ Beatport: http://dj.beatport.com/slakjaw

Hi, I just want to ask where I can download the firmware of my vci400 or could you please send me the link
    so I can use my player.I really appreciate If you can help me. I have 64b operating system Windows 7.

BIG THANKS!

DJCAST

Default Vestax VCI-400 brand new, Cue/PFL not working. Error when installing firmware.

Vestax VCI-400 brand new, Cue/PFL not working. Error when installing firmware.

Hello, I just bought a new vestax VCI 400 regular model. Got it out of the box and just plugged it in and it's working great except one problem. When I press PFL button I cannot hear track I would like to cue up in the headphones, even after adjusting cue/master knob and headphone level knobs on Vestax bottom right ???
    How can I fix this?
    Also....I'm using firmware it came with and tried to run vestax firmware updater 2.1 but
    It had an error & fails to update.
    How can I update it if it keeps failing?
    Now that Vestax is bankrupt & no support i'm quite worried about this new purchase. USed
    this machine for 2 years before last one broke & i bought this replacement. Really love it, when it works!

Boogiemeister
    www.SoundCloud.com/Boogiemeister
    Mac OSX 10.9.5
    Serato DJ 1.7.3 (bought)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Here is the email response that I received from DJTT several days ago regarding the stand alone mixer firmware update:

The audio firmware update has been live for a while. Sorry, I probably wasn't clear before in that it's something Vestax did and works on both normal and SE models the same. You can find the download link to flash the new audio firmware on your SE here: http://www.vestax.com/v/products/det...86&parent_id=8

The audio firmware and midi firmware are separated so this won't effect the SE Midi. We just haven't written about it and covered it extensively yet because we are trying to get some firmware tweaks from Vestax and then will discuss everything when it's all ready in a post on the blog.

Hope this helps. Sorry again for the confusion. Thanks for your support of DJ Techtools, we appreciate it!

Regards,

Chris Lim // flashflooder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast