I didn't go but have a look at this.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Jack Bastard

It's not my scene either (that's why I did the other thing instead), but that's not the point, there are loads of great acts on there and literally no cheese. So the instantaneous 'cheese merp' replies make all Y'all look pretty ignorant and silly right now

Quote Originally Posted by BFLY View Post
    give me a dark, sweaty, basement with good music any day over this cheese fest!
    Abso-fucking-lutely!
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Jack Bastard

Hey guys, none of you know what the fuck you're talking about do you?

You know that this wasn't the whole festival, and that they had built a whole town around it with dark and dingy nightclubs too? No? Who'da thunk it?

My residency is a club exactly like you describe, but I feel sorry for you joyless bastards who can't see a huge robotic stage with fire shooting 100 ft in the air and go 'woah, that's cool'.

Oh, I do like festivals and if there's some crazy stuff to be seen at night all the better. But I have my doubts I'd like a festival that is marketed by a video with such cheesy editing and music

(Or rather: I'd probably dislike the crowd that is attracted by the video - and the crowd makes the party, by far most important factor imho, way before music and location)
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25

Jack Bastard

I think things are very different in the UK to where you are, we're a bit more cool here than Germany on average. I don't think it attracts the kind of crowd you think it does.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Let's calm down. Some people obviously have different opinions on here. For you to tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about because my opinion is different from yours is wrong.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Jack Bastard

Who's getting irate?

So far people have come in here, made incorrect snipey comments and I've been pleasantly correcting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    So far people have come in here, made incorrect snipey comments and I've been pleasantly correcting them.
    I think things are very different in the UK to where you are, we're a bit more cool here than Germany on average. I don't think it attracts the kind of crowd you think it does.
    I'll let those two quotes stand for themselves, I think...

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Let's calm down. Some people obviously have different opinions on here. For you to tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about because my opinion is different from yours is wrong.
    It's his schtick. He's Tourette's-y and in-your-face. Look at his handle and quote.

I kinda like the guy.

You don't even know who was playing you idiots

I mean come on, I love a bit of pointless sniping as much as the next man but you literally have just watched a 2 minute vid with no lineup listed
    2 Minutes of cheese

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast