Next soundcloud (soundcloud beta)

Default Next soundcloud (soundcloud beta)

Not sure if this has been discussed if it has call me a noob.

Looks like they are trying to do some overall improvements, if you want to try the beta you can sign up for it.

http://next.soundcloud.com/

Kind of OK redesign, ho hum for me but maybe it's good the layout changes from time to time.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Have been using it for months and am not satisfied with the performance. Puts great pressure on the Core2Duo of my work-PC. Besides that continous playback and reposts are great.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

nothing ground breaking thats for sure. But it needs a redesign. Good lord I hated the comments system. Worst way to show comments EVER.

I tried it a month or so ago, wasn't impressed at the time tbh, sets weren't there and downloads were disabled. I'll try it again when the features i've paid for are returned .
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Been on it for a few months and keep getting pissed when it puts me back on it. I like the player continuing in the background and it looks nice, but there's to much missing.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

For Soundcloud trying to be the audio-social hub it has few features related to social networking. The new UI did little to fix that.

PS: Hint, steal most ideas from Facebook.

Tech Convert

Been using it for a few months. Scrolling sucks - e.g. when you are on an artists page with a lot of tunes. Comments sometimes are not shown no matter what I do, but aside from these small issues (maybe only in Chrome?) it's been great.