s2+machine mikro
    Tech Convert

Default s2+machine mikro

hi ,i was wondering if is possible to use machine mikro with s2 controller togther?

please let me know

thanks

Of course you can! There is a default mapping for the Mikro and Traktor, but it's pretty lame and you'll already have most of those controls on your S2 anyway. I have a S2, a Maschine, and a Mikro. It's a fun set-up and once NI allows you to map the Remix decks I will have control over every single option/parameter the software has to offer.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Abide View Post
    Of course you can! There is a default mapping for the Mikro and Traktor, but it's pretty lame and you'll already have most of those controls on your S2 anyway. I have a S2, a Maschine, and a Mikro. It's a fun set-up and once NI allows you to map the Remix decks I will have control over every single option/parameter the software has to offer.
    so you mean i wont be able to play a loop from machine in tracktor but i can control tracktor with machine?

thanks

Tech Wizard

I have the maschien mikro with the s2 and f1. Its pretty easy to play loops from maschine in traktor. You just can just drag and drop from maschine into a track remix deck slot......or you can change one of the decks to live input, adjust your routings and play maschine through there (you will have control over maschine+traktor effects as well)

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by m2lawren View Post
    I have the maschien mikro with the s2 and f1. Its pretty easy to play loops from maschine in traktor. You just can just drag and drop from maschine into a track remix deck slot......or you can change one of the decks to live input, adjust your routings and play maschine through there (you will have control over maschine+traktor effects as well)
    thank u