Midi Fighter 3D fails to switch on
    Tech Convert

Default Midi Fighter 3D fails to switch on

Everything was great in the first few months,
    But on 4th of August at a gig, the midi fighter was giving me some problems.
    At first the lights stutters and blinks randomly even when was doing nothing,
    but it was still working fine.

However, about halfway through the set, it stop working, there was no lights, nothing.
    Tried replugging the USB, Changing the USB, Downloading the latest Mf_Utility on my Mac,
    Tried using it on my sister's Acer laptop, Nothing.
    Was using Traktor 2.5.1

I still have the warranty Card if it helps, and im not sure how to open this MF3D (not sure if im allowed to) but i don't even see any screws.

I doubt theres any damages since it was working fine for the first 2 hours,
    Confirmed no liquid Spillage, may have dropped it accidentally (table height) so there are some scratches and stuff.
    But that was some time ago.

Situation
    ---------
    Plug in the midi fighter and absolutely nothing happens, no hardware detection , not read by the utility, no lights at all.

What saddens me is that i've been using it daily and its hard to even think that i can't drum on it for a day.
    So here's the thing.
    I've sent out 3 technical request in the DJTT store section since 4 August.
    Yet i have not receive a reply on any of them. So im wondering if you folks can help me out here.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hi Farhan,

Im really sorry to hear about your issues getting in touch with us. I've PM'd you