Eh....Big problem...

Default Eh....Big problem...

Hey guys, so I recently bought a second-hand S4 with a Scratch pro 2 upgrade. (Like an idiot) I upgraded the software without checking to see if he deactivated his serial yet. And it turns out, He hasn't. Now he sent in a ticket to deactivate it yesterday, and nobody knows how long NI will take to handle that. Now, I'm forced to run the demo version with no recording function. I'm really stressed out because I have Dubspot homework due tonight at 8 pm. Is there any other way I can record my homework?
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Put your old serial in, it should activate the demo to the version you had (assuming you were already using T2, otherwise reinstall your old version).

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Put your old serial in, it should activate the demo to the version you had (assuming you were already using T2, otherwise reinstall your old version).
    After I put in my old serial, would I still be able to upgrade to Scratch Pro 2 later on?
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

When you get the new one call NI and they will help you set it up. I just had a similar issue that I called about yesterday. They were helpful to me
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    When you get the new one call NI and they will help you set it up. I just had a similar issue that I called about yesterday. They were helpful to me
    Check your DMs

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Yeah, you can change it over again at the Service Center.

Yeah, you can change it over again at the Service Center.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Padi You're a lifesaver. Thank you so much!