Looking for an hardware that I didn't found
    Tech Student

Default Looking for an hardware that I didn't found

Hi guys, I'm searching something for about 2 weeks and didn't found anything so I decide to ask you about it. My question is: Do anybody know about an hardware that I can use to throw samples while I'm mixing but I want to use it without Computer. So I want it to have some memory and want it to be Expendable, and it need to have an RCA output on it. So I'll plug that hardware on my DJM850 in the third channel and throw samples the same way I do with traktor or Serrato.

Sorry for my english ... I'm frenchy so it isn't perfect

Thx for the help

Anthony

Ps: My set up is: 2X Cdj 850 and 1X DJM 850

Sorry if I'm not in the good section, please just told me and I'll post in the good one

There is the korg kaosillator pro that can record loops and has 200 inbuilt sounds
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by Mabs View Post
    Hi guys, I'm searching something for about 2 weeks and didn't found anything so I decide to ask you about it. My question is: Do anybody know about an hardware that I can use to throw samples while I'm mixing but I want to use it without Computer. So I want it to have some memory and want it to be Expendable, and it need to have an RCA output on it. So I'll plug that hardware on my DJM850 in the third channel and throw samples the same way I do with traktor or Serrato.

Sorry for my english ... I'm frenchy so it isn't perfect

Thx for the help

Anthony

Ps: My set up is: 2X Cdj 850 and 1X DJM 850

Sorry if I'm not in the good section, please just told me and I'll post in the good one
    Ca ressemble quand même grandement à la description du Rmx-1000 de Pioneer.
    Check les videos d'utilisation sur Youtube. Tu es probablement limité sur l'utilisation des samples (4 différents à la fois) mais à la vue de tout ce que tu peux faire en plus avec, ça reste un très bon investissement.
    Ca marche avec une carte mémoire également ce qui est une de tes demandes.
    La Kaossilator est une très bonne option aussi.

Question de budget, d'utilisation, de préférence, etc...
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Tech Student

Thank you for the info Well apreciate! I'll take more info about the Kaossilator but the rmx 1000 look great

Merci Yul pour la réponse en français, c'est grandement aprécié!

You want one of these - SP-202 by Boss:

m-BFVRV_S5ss2xHByXY-SvA.jpg

http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/sp202.php

I used to have one - it is a very useful piece of kit. You can usually grab 'em on eBay for a £50 - £100.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Also guitar FX pedals are great

EDIT: just read the part where you want it to have expandable memory

Tech Student

NoizeuNit can you send me a link of what you're talking about, maybe it's just me but I didn't find anything! And I think the RMX 1000 stays the best option for the moment !

The RMX1000 is a serious piece of hardware, its a shame its sooooo ugly looking lol.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.