crooklyn clan checkout errors?

Default crooklyn clan checkout errors?

The second day in a row now, first with firefox, now chrome, i spent about 4 hours swimming through crooklyn clan and filled up a nice sized shopping cart of rock redrums and mashups. after i proceeded to paypal, made the proper confirmations, it tries to transfer back to your crooklyn clan's page to finish the transaction and boom i get a blank screen with the address https://www.crooklynclan.net/cart/in..._g=co&_a=step2 .
    this is completely frustrating as i spent yesterday and wound up empty handed for my set last night. and now again, 4 hours later, im left without a single downloaded track. i havent seen any paypal transactions completed, so thats a plus, BUT f*** how do i get over this feeling that i lost 8 hours of my life this weekend?

more importantly, anyone else have these issues. oh! and now when i try and go to corkyland clan, i get a blank page !!! Screen shot 2012-08-18 at 5.24.31 PM.jpg

Email customer support and explain this issue. They were quite helpful for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....