Chill Out Sessions 3

Cool Chill Out Sessions 3

Hey Guys,

If your into your chill out music and just love to feel relaxed! Then i definitely recommend this mix too you haha i love making my chill out mixes... So if you like your liquid vibes and tunes that just put you in a great mood then im sure you will love this

As always i would love any feed back or constructive criticisms of my mix i love hearing what you all have to say and how i can improve my self.

Otherwise Enjoy the mix guys

Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Tech Convert

SUPERB COMPOSITON BY YOU... YOUR MUSIC IS SHOWING YOUR CREATIVENESS ITS NICE TO HEAR IT... I WOULD SUGGEST YOU AN IDEA GIVE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC A BIT MIX WITH DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS LIKE GUITAR, FLUTE etc AFTER SHORT INTERVALS OF TIME IT WILL SOUND GREAT

Cheers dude Yeah always trying to find different and interesting ways to mix such different music together haha can get pretty intense when your mixing songs that might be 100bpm into 180 bpm songs etc xD
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter