Rekordbox app for iPad/smartphone

Default Rekordbox app for iPad/smartphone

Anyone get this to work right? Software crashes everytime I try to make a wifi connection.
    TSP2|MFSPECTRA|TECHNICS1200MK2/M3D|WIN764BIT
    MASCHINESTUDIO|KNTRLZ2|KNTRLX1MK2|KNTRLF1|DICERS|V-MODA

Nevermind, I got it working. Had to update Rekordbox to 1.6.2. Anyone play around with this yet? Sorry if there is already a thread for this
    TSP2|MFSPECTRA|TECHNICS1200MK2/M3D|WIN764BIT
    MASCHINESTUDIO|KNTRLZ2|KNTRLX1MK2|KNTRLF1|DICERS|V-MODA

Big letdown for me reading description for the app
    (Please not that futures such as memory cues/loops and hot cues/loops are not included in XDJ-AERO)
    I was planing on getting the XDJ for home use.

Anyway here are my thoughts in short try out og the app. It's slow importing songs into my 1. gen iPad but when song is imported it works realy fast end is actualy better for setting beatgrid and cues then using a mouse on my mac.
    I llike the ide of being able to import from your itune libery but analyzing thake quite long even on my iPhone 4 but still nice if you buy a track from itunes you can beatgrid it on your way to school/work.
    But the slowness of import and analyzing might be a problem to beginwith but when you have that part don't I think it's a realy cool app that could be realy helpfull in the long run for anyone using rekordbox in their setup. info change on the iPad is transfered back to RB on my Mac in one press and is realy fast.

Getting the playlists on the iPad/Phone takes quite some time but after that everything is fast.

EDIT: When I think about it the hot cue/loops might not be so important if you are using the XDJ Aero together with a tablet or smartphone as you can just use the buttons on the app instead of on the controller
    Last edited by dj gullum; 08-21-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)