Confused with watts/ohms! (amp) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    No, but I used them in the same sentence. I'm just saying that he has engineered a box/speaker system that is widely regarded as an option that can rival some of the higher end of Mid level gear... on a low end budget.

And it's still a step up from this place as far as a knowledge base for pro audio goes. I'll be sure to check out that forum though, so thanks.
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...l=1#post131565

My problem with Bill is posts like this. A picture edited together in paint is one thing, but tell me how in the fook you are going to strap that monstrosity together so that you don't kill a punter with falling speakers?

The guys are Pro Sound Web range from week-end warriors in the Lounge, to working professionals deploying large scale rigs and staging in the LAB. They understand how things work in the real world, and some of them have experience that would put Bill to shame. I find myself falling somewhere between LAB and Lounge in terms of experience, but I learn something every day when I go on there.
    I hear an 8hz sinewave can make a whole room of dubstep producers simultaneously stroke their beards.

Even if they havnt got one.

last word.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac View Post
    + over 9000
    Do I see a Dragon Ball Z reference?

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Do I see a Dragon Ball Z reference?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123