Look for any acid trance/ hard acid trance song suggestions someone might have?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Look for any acid trance/ hard acid trance song suggestions someone might have?

Recently discovered this genre Acid Trance! I just love that acid bass line and high bpm! if you have any good suggestions please reply with them!

Songs similar to this:

Stuff like this isn't made that often anymore. This is the type of stuff that warehouse raves in the east coast were famous for...so most of it is on vinyl.

That songs a massive Josh Wink Rip Off!

Jack Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by KryticalH!T View Post
    Stuff like this isn't made that often anymore. This is the type of stuff that warehouse raves in the east coast were famous for...so most of it is on vinyl.
    That's not true at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BFLY View Post
    That songs a massive Josh Wink Rip Off!
    That is, they've just used the Higher States riff and put an lame offbeat bassline behind it. Do you know Higher States of Consciousness OP?

There are plenty of acid merchants still about, try searching for anything on Stay Up Forever (Chris Liberator, D.A.V.E. The Drummer, Rakkit etc), Cluster records, Routemaster, Woody McBride does good stuff like this too.

There are more but I haven't played this stuff since the late 90s. It's still about though.

Quote Originally Posted by smoez View Post
    Recently discovered this genre Acid Trance! I just love that acid bass line and high bpm! if you have any good suggestions please reply with them!

Songs similar to this:

acid trance is oldskool...i still love them though.
    just got this on vinyl..

Jens O remix on the other side is the best!

yeah another rip off of The Prodigy's "Voodoo People", but i dont care!

Quote Originally Posted by KryticalH!T View Post
    and can be found on Discogs for a pretty cheap prices since people dont listen to them anymore.
    hence a great way for me to start my collection.

and to BFLY..please leave, you hated trance right?

Jack Bastard

Actually it's me who hates trance.

ah same goes to you too, but at least here in your post you seems 'polite' and not really bashing the genre.
    i understand it's a dirty word & a taboo to mentioned but..please give the harder sides a break.

Maybe the best track possible in this genre... I can't begin to tell you how many times I lost my mind to this song, and made people lose their minds to this song back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Luconia View Post
    ah same goes to you too, but at least here in your post you seems 'polite' and not really bashing the genre.
    i understand it's a dirty word & a taboo to mentioned but..please give the harder sides a break.
    Cant see how my post wasn't polite?

Jack Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Maybe the best track possible in this genre... I can't begin to tell you how many times I lost my mind to this song, and made people lose their minds to this song back in the day.
    How could I forget? Literally my favourite record of all the tunes I used to play back then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast