What have you bought? - Native Instruments free e-voucher

Default What have you bought? - Native Instruments free e-voucher

As the title says.. I bought Komplete 8 not too long ago and have my e-voucher but unsure on what else to buy!

What have you guys bought/added?

I know there is already a thread on this but it's a bit dated and I know quite a few of you have bought the Maschine/Mikro/Komplete 8 etc since so lets hear it!

just picked up a Kontrol F1, So far its amazing and adds a completley new dimension to my setup and sound. Was tempted to get Maschine (Due to the sale) but i have a feeling a new one is on its way...

Hey - I also am looking for a way to use my e-voucher.

A new Maschine expansion came out today: http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...rce=newsletter

I have Ultimate, so there are not too many things left to pick up. I love Damage, which I bought using a precious voucher. I'm looking at Evolve (I have both Mutations as well) and the Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by botstein View Post
    Hey - I also am looking for a way to use my e-voucher.

A new Maschine expansion came out today: http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...rce=newsletter

I have Ultimate, so there are not too many things left to pick up. I love Damage, which I bought using a precious voucher. I'm looking at Evolve (I have both Mutations as well) and the Giant.
    Thanks, i'll definitely check out the expansion. I bought Komplete 8 and got The Mouth, Razor and the Strings one free and that's basically everything i need at the moment.. I was looking at Damage, everything you have looks well impressive

Might consider a Maschine expansion.

Thinking about getting The Mouth...

I'll probably go for one of the Maschine expansions. Don't know which one yet, though.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Quote Originally Posted by ksandvik View Post
    Thinking about getting The Mouth...
    I was able to grab the mouth for free as that's the one i originally thought about buying, haven't tested it out yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    I'll probably go for one of the Maschine expansions. Don't know which one yet, though.
    I'm still figuring out my Maschine first never mind expansions lol. But i think in the end i'll do the same.

As Hal Ritson said at last Friday's The Young Punx DJ webcast, the more vocoders the better (The Mouth) :-). Not that The Mouth is not technically a vocoder.

Quote Originally Posted by Liambo View Post
    I'm still figuring out my Maschine first never mind expansions lol. But i think in the end i'll do the same.
    Yeah, I've also yet to learn my way around the Maschine (well, at least for the less obvious stuff, I mean the basic stuff is quite intuitive, especially if you've used a groovebox before), but all the plugins are a little out of my pricerange at the moment, even with the 25€ voucher. And I wouldn't know what to buy anyways (own The Mouth already, though I haven't used it much since buying it on a discount a year back or so). Therefore Maschine expansion it is....
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

i used one on a maschine expansion - transistor punch!
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music