Promotion for $35 off Traktor F1 on Amazon
    Tech Convert

Default Promotion for $35 off Traktor F1 on Amazon

Disclaimer that I'm honestly not sure how/why I got this deal, but I just went to Amazon to buy a Traktor F1, and when I went to check out, it mysteriously said a $35 promotion was applied, so the cost was $214.99. It still says $249.99 when you add it to your cart and view it in your cart, and I didn't see the promotion til I clicked through to enter my credit card information (where it says you'll still have the chance to review before final). The promotion only appeared at the screen where I clicked to finalize my order, after I'd confirmed my cc info and address. I looked at my receipt and there are really no details of what this promotion is, so I'm not sure it will work for anyone else. But, I didn't enter any kind of promotion code, or enter any kind of coupon, so there is no reason to think it was something that was just for me. Figured I'd post it to let others know....hopefully it will work for them too. (I am an Amazon Prime member but have no idea if this has anything.)

Tech Convert

Update: I just tried it again, and then canceled the order at the screen where I finalized it before, and the promotion showed up again. Since the same discount showed up on a second order, it makes me think it is likely to work for others too.

Tech Mentor

Good deal, though I think I paid $200 for mine on launch day with a Musician's Friend discount code. Literally used the thing once before I realized it doesn't fit my workflow. (But the LEDs are pretty)