Plz Be Kind to Help

Default Plz Be Kind to Help

I am for the first time entering to the DJ world. I would like some body to guide me through the basic fundamentals of DJ. Though the world is out there in the Internet but i fail to understand every single bit of it. I love to hear Mixes and i am a gr8 fan of the DJs. Plz help it woold be kind enough.

Tech Wizard

there are thousands of people like you and they already got answers or even made some tutorials themselves when they figured it out.
    google and youtube for dj tutorials and you will find even more than you expected.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

While we'll encourage you and answer all your questions we can, there are TONS of resources all around the internet filled with tips and tricks for the almighty DJ.

Check out the Mixes forum and listen to all our crazy musics.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Guru

the 1st step for any dj is to learn what beatmatching is.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    HAHAHA Thats wicked Bento!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Yup the aim is to build that resource into the goto place for exactly this question.

The idea is also actualy to take people though a journey from starting out and taking them all the way though to advanced techniques as they learn.

If there is anything missing just say and we can create another topic for the FAQ

Theres also the new tutorial section of the foum so people can help make tutorials that people can check out. I would suggest go checking out that section of the forums too but the FAQ should be your first goto place - put it on your bookmarks it rocks