Matte Black APC40

Default Matte Black APC40

Prolly should have done some more sanding/prep work, but not too bad. It's a graffiti artist and some chromo caps away not too bad.

are you going to modify the sides? I have been trying to find some tips on how to add wood trim or any sort of cover to the sides that doesnt stick out. I really dislike how much space the sides of the APCs take up without offering anything useful.

Tech Mentor

I think it looks good, but definitely needs more prep. Very obviously spray painted, as is.

Quote Originally Posted by ajrindy View Post
    are you going to modify the sides? I have been trying to find some tips on how to add wood trim or any sort of cover to the sides that doesnt stick out. I really dislike how much space the sides of the APCs take up without offering anything useful.
    I'm fine with the sides, probably won't change them at all. I'm going to use a white paint marker to add some visual cues for the mapping I'm using though.

Thanks for the feedback. You confirmed what I was already thinking. In dark room it looks fine, but if this is the way my perm. setup is going I'm gong to strip the cover off again and take it to an auto body shop and have them spray it.