Instant Gratification has effected S4 FX Buttons

Default Instant Gratification has effected S4 FX Buttons

I've been using DJTT's Instant Gratification on an Akai MPD24 and am wondering why the mapping has effected FX unit buttons on all four decks of my S4. Only two of the eight buttons actually still turn on the relevant unit and then light the buttons up.

I set up a user mapping to run alongside the default and have managed to fix it so all of the buttons now switch on the deck they are supposed to but I can't get the LEDs to work. The best I can manage is to get a brief flash when I push the button and engage the FX unit.

Any advice? I'd like the S4 to run as it's supposed to and I consider it important to be able to know whether my FX units are on without reference to the computer.

Tech Convert

Have you set it so that the input and output for the instant grat. mapping is the MPD24, and not all MIDI devices?

I have, even if I set the IG mapping so it has no input or output device, it still does it.

Only two of the eight buttons actually still turn on the relevant unit and then light the buttons up.
    If you refer here to the fx unit assign buttons (to decks), that's normal. When using 4 fx units, each unit is specifically assigned to a single deck (1 for a, 2 for b, 3 for c, etc...).

The best I can manage is to get a brief flash when I push the button and engage the FX unit.
    Normal behaviour too. The only way to cover the embedded led outputs would be to use beat phase monitor commands or volume outputs. But that's an issue as it's not a viable and trustworthy solution (no deck playing or no sound, no feedback).
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.