This is a new podcast series I'm starting. It is the result of mixing some of my favorite mashups from my collection.

Out of all my mixes I had the most fun recording this one. Its packed with energy. The mix starts out raging with MGRK's bootleg There's No Mini Mind In My Rock followed by Ledgers bootleg called Walking Analogical which features the likes of Dirty South and Hard Rock Sofa jumping into the 100 sample beast of a mashup by Nishin Verdiano Musical Revolution. Mid way into the mix I slowed down the paced a bit throwing in some dubstep with V'ious mashup of Devils Den and Toulouse. Finishing up the mix I drop the bootlegs in favor of two of my favorites at the moment Robbie Rivera's Thats a Good Meatball the Seductive Remix followed by Chris Lake and Lazy Rich's Stand Alone the Zorastra Remix.

As always the free download is available at http://www.facebook.com/DjAwakenOfficial just hit like

Track List
Tom Fall, Ivan Gough, Axwell, Gregori Klosman - There's No Mini Mind In My Rock (MGRK. Bootleg)
Qulinez, Sick Individuals vs Nari & Milani vs Nadia Ali & Alesso vs Tony Romera & DBN - Atom Troll Enemy Pressure (Marco Zanfardino 'All In One' Bootleg)
Marco V, Hard Rock Sofa & First State vs. Dirty South - Walking Analogical
Nishin Verdiano - Musical Revolution
N3ako - Song of Selecta (Afrojack X Dan Sena X Kids At The Bar X Dirtyloud)
Skrillex, Wolfgang Gartner vs. Nicky Romero - The Devil's Toulouse (V'ious MashUp)
Sunny Venutra - Alesso & Friends
Robbie Rivera, Jes, Bingo Players - Turn It Around vs. L'Amour (V'ious Mash Up)
Robbie Rivera - That's a Good Meatball (Seductive Remix)
Chris Lake & Lazy Rich feat. Jareth - Stand Alone (Zorastra Remix)

Listen and Enjoy

Dj Awaken