Does traktor have anything like vdj netsearch

Default Does traktor have anything like vdj netsearch

well if you didn't know Vdj has a feature that you pay $10 a month and you get acceses to over 15 million songs (powerd by grooveshark) that you stream, and i was wondering if traktor has anything like that.

Short, but sweet post

Tech Guru

nope.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Isn't grooveshark filled with a lot of stuff uploaded by its users? Not sure that would always be good as far as song bitrate and sound quality.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Is Grooveshark still around, they are in serious trouble with the record labels...

Serato has white label...
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by ksandvik View Post
    Is Grooveshark still around, they are in serious trouble with the record labels...
    I assume if you can still use the service

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    Isn't grooveshark filled with a lot of stuff uploaded by its users? Not sure that would always be good as far as song bitrate and sound quality.
    yes, true, but i'm not going to be using it for all my music only songs that are still hard to find good quailty or something, and i'm not a big fan of just looking for torrents of old albums etc..

Grooveshark is quite illegal in most record company eyes, that said the average Virtual DJ user probably doesn't buy the majority of their music in the first place.... Either way I don't see the company lasting much longer

I also take issue with a company charging for music when they are giving even less back then Spotify (and that's saying something)