software?

Thread: software?

Banned

Default software?

Im new to Djing and i've been practicing on Virtual Dj 7 and actually find myself growing to like the program and shit but i don't know if its actually the program that i "Should" use..... i spin rap, hip hop and r&b music if that makes difference and I'm more so trying to be the Club/Mixtape host Dj ....also i need drops crucial ones

If it works for you mate, stick with it. Don't let anybody convince you "this program is better" .. lots of cats here use virtual dj and kick ass.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Banned

yea it may work for me but if the program dosent go well with what I'm trying to do than i don't want to keep wasting time practicing on it ya feel me

Well, is it going well with what you're trying to do? If yes, then stick with it.

If no, then go shopping. Serato or Traktor are the biggies.

Banned

lol honestly I'm still learning so i don know if I'm getting better or not i do record my mixes and i need them heard from someone with a honest opinion and willing to tell me dos and don't and where i messed up or should have done this

I tried out a bunch to find the one I like... most have usable demos for download, if you want to give it a go.

Also, if you go to a shop, like Guitar Center, they have hole demo areas set up where you can try all of the software you can think of. (I went to GC for the first time today- I love it) Also, if you have a hankering to try some equipment before you buy it, there are demo rooms set up to try out anything you can think of. I'd do that if I were you. Go to one of their computers, spend an hour or two, try all the different programs. If you find one you like, get a demo for yourself and stat messing with it.
    Reason 5 - Traktor Pro 2.5 - HP G62 Dual Core 2.33 GHz, 2 GB RAM

Banned

didn't know they let you mess around with equipment in the store ima have to go check that out

Dude why did you make two different threads that are exactly the same
    Last edited by MYE; 09-03-2012 at 05:39 AM.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye