Do you know C2C?
    Tech Wizard

Default Do you know C2C?

Hey, in France, there's a new band which is getting really famous these days: C2C , I was wondering if you like in USA or in other places?
    There are not so new since they won DMC from 2003 to 2006. Here are a few songs :

WHat do you say?
    ps: The last 3 songs are from the Album they released this morning

They're really nice. Love the classic turntablism.

Tech Wizard

Any other US/other country person who knows this band?

I feel I should point out, guillou, that I'm UK and a french guy showed them to me. =P

C2C aren't new - they've been killing it for years. Some of the best team routines I've ever seen. They've played amazing 4 man sets in clubs and incorporate team "tricks" into their sets. Their technical skills combined with their funkiness bring a whole new level of head-noddingness...

Well worth checking out their websit (if it's still live?), and there are LOADS of vids on youtube.

Last vid: F1's...
    Last edited by Patch; 09-03-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Glad to see they are still at it! I remember seeing their DMC vids a few years back, and I've often cited them as examples of turntablist teams who really care about musicality - something lost in a LOT of turntablist routines and culture generally. Thought they had disappeared, I am off to buy their record now!
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Wizard

Yes, they've been present in the scene of Turntablesism for at least 10 but a few years ago they kind of stopped the band activity and splitted into 2 bands (Hocus Pocus and Beattorent, both awsome) But a year ago, they did a come back with Fuya, and then their EP. For a year now they've been doin concerts all the time! I'm actually going to their final concert in Paris in March!

I been a massive fan of C2C since their first DMC team title, i have all of 20syl's battle records which they used in '03 for the DMC's.
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome