Midi Fight Club coming back in 2013 in Berlin, rise controllerists!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Default Midi Fight Club coming back in 2013 in Berlin, rise controllerists!

It's been almost two years since the last Midi Fight Club kicked off in Miami. I was alwas eager to have more of them but lacked time/money/a proper partner to make it happen. Now that I found at least the last one we started planning Midi Fight Clubs on a regular basis (maybe each three months) in Berlin.

We're currently talking to some very nice clubs and sponsors so we can hopefully start in January 2013.
    We also learned from former mistakes and will at least secure proper compensation for the artists playing.

Since Mid Fight Club started as a community-effort we want it to stay true to its root. There will be at least one or two spots per event be available for members of the DJTechTools-community. You'll have to apply for a spot on the forums with a video or mix.

We already announce this despite the lack of actual data because I want to share the excitement. The first time we did this the thread had like 30.000 views.

We also want to encourage you to step up the game and give you something to look forward to while practicing. All the cool stuff we see in the controllerism and turntablism-videos, we want them at our events.
    Last edited by Afterhour Ali; 09-03-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Nice!!
    Last one looked fun, sure this will be the same..

The last had lots of styles of music and dj's, and not that much button bashing if I remember - are you wanting controllerists and actively promoting controllerism?:

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    ..........All the cool stuff we see in the controllerist-videos, we want them at our events.
    SC | MC

We aren't sure yet whether we want to go down that route but it is an option.

FIXED for the lack of better wording:

.....All the cool stuff we see in the controllerism and turntablism-videos, we want them at our events.

that some dope news ali!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    that some dope news ali!
    Yeah, we want a lot of this http://youtu.be/acKowU4Lxqw?t=14m4s

reeeally nice.. wanted to get in touch with you for some time now, asking if there will be a sequel
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Yeah, we want a lot of this http://youtu.be/acKowU4Lxqw?t=14m4s
    i don´t think something like this will ever happen again eric doesn´t play any dubstep at all and when we get the chance to dj together, techno/house it is
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Let me know when what and how I, or RSTRCTD, can help out bro'.

Would be more than honored to.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Oh, that's super sick.
    Atleast now I have a reason to visit Berlin, party and get some steeze from Stussy Berlin.
    I'm super sad tough that I'm no superhyper controllerist/scratcher/turntablist/multiple-dmc-winner who can beat juggle when changing underwear and drinking vodka. Playing aboard feels awesome.
    If ya all find out the dates, let me know. Gotta get flights sorted out and shit.

It's been almost two years since the last Midi Fight Club kicked off in Miami. I was alwas eager to have more of them but lacked time/money/a proper partner to make it happen. Now that I found at least the last one we started planning Midi Fight Clubs on a regular basis (maybe each three months) in Berlin.

We're currently talking to some very nice clubs and sponsors so we can hopefully start in January 2013.
    We also learned from former mistakes and will at least secure proper compensation for the artists playing.

Since Mid Fight Club started as a community-effort we want it to stay true to its root. There will be at least one or two spots per event be available for members of the DJTechTools-community. You'll have to apply for a spot on the forums with a video or mix.

We already announce this despite the lack of actual data because I want to share the excitement. The first time we did this the thread had like 30.000 views.

We also want to encourage you to step up the game and give you something to look forward to while practicing. All the cool stuff we see in the controllerism and turntablism-videos, we want them at our events.

Yes!!! I can't wait my friend. Hopefully I am still invited!!
    Native Instruments S4, Akai APC-40, Novation Launchpad, MicroKorg, Numark Total Control, M-Audio Profire-610, M-Audio bxa 8" Monitors
    www.midifightclub.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast