Scratch Duo 2 registration problem

Default Scratch Duo 2 registration problem

Hi guys,

I bought traktor scratch duo 2 about 9 months ago and used it perfectly on my old macbook, But recently i got a new MBP due to my old macbook breaking and becoming unusable.

Today i tried to install traktor on my new laptop but it would not let me register traktor. It told me that the serial number is activated to another user account. Can anyone help me out with the problem ?
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Rkid_Dan View Post
    Today i tried to install traktor on my new laptop but it would not let me register traktor. It told me that the serial number is activated to another user account. Can anyone help me out with the problem ?
    Log into the native instruments site on your new laptop, and check your serials. You should be able to install traktor from there, with the serial, and all will be well.

I just moved Traktor from my desktop to my mbp not too long ago.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

there's nothing showing up in my products & serials unfortunately. I've e-mailed NI in hope that they can sort it out.
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, Logic Pro 9