AKAI APC 40 Traktor Mapping / Ideas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

great thanks.

I was able to get around to posting a basic tsi this evening, so look for it as a new thread in controller mappings section.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6240
    Last edited by misa; 07-20-2009 at 11:30 PM.

If you had the chance to take a look at my APC40 mapping, think about how you can use the extra banks of knobs and buttons from the TRACK SELECTION ROW to access mixer functions like EQ, Gain, and Filter for each deck. I also left plenty of buttons and a fader for your preference.

Also, what if you give every deck 4 columns and then have a toggle button to go from Deck A & B to Deck C & D. Essentially you would only be able to control 2 decks at a time. That would provide 4 faders at the bottom for EQ and Volume. You could use some knobs for Gain, Filter, Panning, and Key. Plus, you would have a lot of extra buttons at the top to do whatever you will with. Other than regular Play, Cue, Cup, and Sync functions, you could assign certain fx parameters to the buttons that you can turn on with a single click.

How have you been working on it so far?
    Last edited by misa; 07-21-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Tech Mentor

Have not had much time to start using the APC and Traktor this week. I will spend sometime this weekend.

Thanks for all the great work. here you go (beer)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12