vci-100 no midi signal
    Tech Wizard

Default vci-100 no midi signal

hi
    suddenly after using a long time my vci-100 with traktor 2, it stopped responding:
    the controller turns on and all the leds turns on, when i push any button it changes colors and the "data send" light blinking. but in traktor itself there is no respond to the controller, nothing happens at all, windows recognize the controller, but no program respond to it.
    i tried even virtual dj and the results are the same
    i downloaded midi-ox and it also doesn't recognize any signal from the controller
    what can be the problem?

(i also tried it with different computer and the result are the same)

Did you ever figure it out? Mine is doing something similar, except it works sometimes but will randomly pulse on and off like a strobe light. Changed the USB cable so its not that, also installed the newest Traktor Pro 2.

Quote Originally Posted by vladikpri View Post
    hi
    suddenly after using a long time my vci-100 with traktor 2, it stopped responding:
    the controller turns on and all the leds turns on, when i push any button it changes colors and the "data send" light blinking. but in traktor itself there is no respond to the controller, nothing happens at all, windows recognize the controller, but no program respond to it.
    i tried even virtual dj and the results are the same
    i downloaded midi-ox and it also doesn't recognize any signal from the controller
    what can be the problem?

(i also tried it with different computer and the result are the same)