Will the VCI-100 get a new mapping for TP 2.6?

Default Will the VCI-100 get a new mapping for TP 2.6?

As abobveeeeeeeee

Tech Wizard

Someone will make this happen. I may have a go at it myself (although, I must admit the way Traktor handles MIDI mapping makes my hair turn gray).

Tech Wizard

So what are we looking for in a new mapping? Obviously, the remix decks need fixed, but what else?

Tech Convert

effects?

with the old mapping you can access all of the effects. im pretty sure it is shift then turn one of the effects knobs and it will cycle through them all. If your missing some of the newer effects like the macros, you'll need to go into the preferences, under effects, add them in.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Tech Convert

some sort of led light up for flux mode

I love that there are more people as concerned about this as i am about a new mapping, but at the same time i found it to be an opportunity to try this my self. That opportunity turned into a headache quickly. I would actually prefer to have a program that would assist with remapping the vci 100 or a more in def tutorial in doing it myself, because i see this becoming an issue down the line, and i bought the vci 100 because its a tank, i know it will last at least 3 or 4 more traktor updates. I'm actually looking for an update that mimics the DJTT VCI-100SE v3.6.4 Mapping for traktor pro 2 fw 1.4. Id actually be willing to pay some cash for it as with work i don't have the time i wish to research and do the dam thing.
    sorry I'm drunk and on the internet......but for real
    Last edited by DJVagistat; 12-01-2012 at 10:35 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pnd41s View Post
    some sort of led light up for flux mode
    This and post fader button.

Would be cool to see a 2.6 mapping as well.

Personally, I'd like to see Sample/Remix deck functionality removed and add in 2.6 features like Flux Mode, post-fader FX, Macro FX. Removing functionality wouldn't really be necessary since I can just choose not to use it, but it could free up modifiers.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D