My set up!

Thread: My set up!

Tech Convert

Default My set up!

Hello, this is my set up. Not as great as i would like it to be but I'm always doing mobile gigs so here she is.

My custom labels which were actually jog wheel covers. Now have a new home on my time coded vinyls.

My S4 which i want to sell soon. For some reason i cannot get away from my turntables. Like the mobility of an S4 but rather have my technics.

thank and enjoy,
    Dom

Tech Mentor

Simple setup, but good enough!! I think playing with vinyls gives a lot of possibilties!! But I'd recomend you to get a modular controller, like the X1 or something like that! Do you play also with any software? and also what would be the price of the S4? xD

Tech Convert

Thanks =) I like simplicity. I would like to get an X1 and use it for some of the effects but I hardly ever use them. For the amount of effects i use and how i use them, mapping them to my keyboard or clicking with the mouse pad would suffice, but i do see myself getting one in the near future. As for software i don't really mess around with anything besides TSP2. Maybe add ableton live but time constraints keep me from learning it. Im sure the X1 would be great to use with ableton too. Hmmm as for the s4 i want to hopefully get 800 for it. I would also sell it with a road runner flight case and chroma caps.