Single deck jog wheel controller for A & B decks (reloop contour?) have searched
    Tech Wizard

Default Single deck jog wheel controller for A & B decks (reloop contour?) have searched

Long time ableton user moving over to traktor for djing, I just want to use ableton for production now and I want to utilize the gear I already have to make a set up that works for me. I Have had an audio 2 for over 2 years now and it still works great no need to replace it. I run it into an A&H xone22 with an apc20 for ableton.

After using cdjs for a bit I want more of that style of set up as it’s just a lot more fun. Spent a lot of time on the demo of traktor and I was well impressed with the power of it. Love the way the remix decks are just the same as abletons session view and you can have 2 track decks running as well so I could make my own loops in ableton and use them in the remix decks (this is the set up I will use for traktor)

Anyways I want a controller with a jog wheel for A & B decks in traktor so I was thinking of getting 2 reloop contours to put either side of my mixer and they look like exactly what I'm after with the amount of control and a decent jog wheel. I could then use my apc 20 to control the remix decks. I know there is a thread already about them but I was wondering how they hold up after a lot of use and if anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Reckoner; 09-08-2012 at 07:38 AM.

denon sc-2000