one problem after another FML
    Tech Mentor

Angry one problem after another FML

so decided to have a little mix sess today to find out my controller is being a dick!!!

vinyl mode is on but its like its off

when its in cue 1234 mode the light is constant red

when its in effects mode its blinking red and does fuck all!!

if i was to switch to c or d and back again the music on either deck a or b stops WTF?!!!

plus my in line fader is jumping around ( way to get another one sent to me so not so bad)

seriously though not been playing them allot just now because of work and that hardly been bloody used and every time i go to play them something else happens close to smashing them up!!! (jus kidding :P)

tried several times importing the mapping (twice) restarting my laptop and hee fucking haw

rant over

and if any one has had these problems and been able to resolve them feel free.... £50 on tunes today all i want to do is have some fun
    Last edited by Sean_Boy87; 09-08-2012 at 08:08 AM.

In my experience, when the jog is blinking red in Jog FX mode, it's because my touch sensor knobs got bumped up too high...

Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

If you use multiple controllers beside VCI make sure to set midi In/Out port to each controller and it's mapping.