the world has ended
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Tech Guru calgarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,439

    Default the world has ended

    http://remixer.clubcreate.com/v2/dubstep/launch.html

    dubstep remix studio... oh god why

  2. #2

    Default

    Isn't it anyway that 80% of dubstep up on Soundcloud is generated with pre-canned loops...
    ---
    Contact me if you have a cool musical idea. @kentsandvik

  3. #3
    Tech Guru calgarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksandvik View Post
    Isn't it anyway that 80% of dubstep up on Soundcloud is generated with pre-canned loops...
    true but this is more then just wubstep http://www.clubcreate.com/#!/create

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Well, this is depressing

  5. #5
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Looks fun.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    hmm it looks indeed like fun. but gotta update my flash player to view this site online master card :P
    Last edited by kamazii; 09-11-2012 at 11:04 AM.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru MYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamazii View Post
    hmm it looks indeed like fun. but gotta update my flash player to view this site :P
    Oh wow
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

  8. #8
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    -how did you do this track?
    -erhm, in the browser of mozilla.

    not legit!
    BADHAIRDAY on soundcloud.

  9. #9
    Tech Guru calgarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rillep View Post
    -how did you do this track?
    -erhm, in the browser of mozilla.

    not legit!
    "i dubstep DJ, i use FL and club create" this quote i got in a chatroom got me to google this monstrosity of a website lol the kid also said he "stole his turntables from a club" yet can't tell me what kind they are

  10. #10
    Tech Guru MYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calgarc View Post
    "i dubstep DJ, i use FL and club create" this quote i got in a chatroom got me to google this monstrosity of a website lol the kid also said he "stole his turntables from a club" yet can't tell me what kind they are
    That kid is loose


    (Australian joke)

    Also what chatroom is that i love trolling 14 year old dj's
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •