Berlin - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berlin

Tech Wizard

i would recommend katerholzig, too.
    also the "club der visionäre" is a nice place to be.
    if you like minimal, deep, tech stuff you will love these locations. people are great and soundsystems are fantastic.

and if you want to party with people from berlin start partying on sunday/monday, when all weekend tourists left.
    there are good partys on every day in the week and some clubs are open for like 72 hours

Wow thanks guys! This is really great stuff to work with. I'm excited for the adventure.

Is club culture out there similar to vegas? What i mean is as a guy, to get in to the better clubs you gotta be with a bunch of girls or pay a hefty cover?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Alsius View Post
    Is club culture out there similar to vegas? What i mean is as a guy, to get in to the better clubs you gotta be with a bunch of girls or pay a hefty cover?
    no, the concept of handing a bunch of $20s to a doorman or to pay for a bottle/table is pretty much unknown in berlin.

obv, coming with girls helps. for the most part, though, you can get into most places no problem. berghain may be an exception but i'm not 100% sure. i haven't been there for a while. when i went, we mostly got in. you gotta be a little smart in picking the right time to go, that's all.

!!!kater holzig!!!, club der visionäre, prince charles, watergate, berghain etc.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Suicide Circus also has some legendary parties. Recommendable if you are keen on meeting people from Berlin as it usually isn't as packed with tourists as Berghain and the likes.
    "There's no excuse, I think, to listen to shitty music - unless you like it, which is fine." - John Mendez

Quote Originally Posted by pychonaut View Post
    for the most part, though, you can get into most places no problem. berghain may be an exception but i'm not 100% sure.
    Kater Holzig has quite a harsh door too. But it's well worth it, best place around.....
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    Berghain if you can get in
    Rate Tresor over Berlin any day. Just make sure you go on a Sat so the +4bar is open.

Things to check out:
    Mustafa's Kebab - outside Merringdam Station
    Jewish History Museum
    Museum of Musical Instruments
    Weekend (club on 3 floors at the top of a city center tower block).
    Club der Visionaere.
    The Reichstag
    Sightnicht - a restaurant where you get served and dine in pitch black by blind waiters... (book at least 3 weeks in advance though as it books up quick!)
    East Side Galley, 1 mile of Berlin Wall decorated by worldwide artists - get off the U-Bahn at Warschauer Strausse for this.
    Cassiopaiea, lush little club in the east.
    Surrey PA Hire

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Banger used to mean a hot track. Now it means link sausage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12