September Promo Mix! Electro and Progressive with original bootlegs and mashups
    Tech Wizard

Default September Promo Mix! Electro and Progressive with original bootlegs and mashups

Hey all! Here's my September promo mix. I have been mixing for about a year now and have played numerous house parties. Looking to make the jump to bars/clubs soon and I hope that my original bootlegs and mashups help me standout from the rest! Let me know your thoughts! Tracklist below the cast.

1. Alesso, Matthew Koma - Years (Dirtywork Intro Edit)
    2. The Loops Of Fury - Light Em Up (Original Mix)
    3. Topher Jones Feat The Heroes Of Old - Brohammer (Nari & Milani Remix)
    4. Cedric Gervais - Cedanie (Original Mix) W/ Swedish House Mafia Feat. John Martin - Save The World (Acapella)
    5. Cryogenix - Fire Like This (Daddy’S Groove Re-Beats)
    6. Felix Cartal Feat. Maja Ivarsson - Tonight (Autoerotique Remix)
    7. Dave Silcox, Matt Nash, Tom P - Hearts (Original Mix) W/ Nicky Romero & Zedd - Human (Acapella)
    8. Dance, Thomas Gold Vs. Fun. Ft. Janelle Monáe - We Want Your Fun (Dirtywork Bootleg)
    9. Basto - Bonny (Original Mix) W/ John Dahlback - Zeus (Original Mix)
    10. Tom Fall - iROK (Original Mix) W/ Psy - Gangnam Style
    11. Skrillex Vs. Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan - Scary Monsters & Nice Kangaroos (Drew K. Ezoo Reboot)
    12. Afrojack & Shermanology - Can't Stop Me (Kryder & Tom Staar Vocal Mix) W/ Deniz Koyu - Hertz (Original Mix)
    13. Dirty South & Alesso - City Of Dreams Ft. Ruben Haze (Original Mix)
    14. Jed Harper, Dzeko & Torres - Diamond Rings (Michael Woods Edit) W/ Alvaro - Voodoo People (Original Mix)
    15. Hard Rock Sofa - Kaleidoscope (Original Mix)
    16. Rita Ora - How We Do (Party) (Laidback Luke Remix)
    17. Swedish House Mafia Feat John Martin - Don't You Worry Child (Extended Mix)

Recorded with Traktor Pro 2 and my Kontrol S2. Enjoy!

Are you using 4 decks with some type of mapping? I see you got autoerotiques outro+hearts+human goin on at the same time, it's either a bootleg or you've got 4 decks

i gotta say i love your sets, i always learn new shit from them....

Tech Wizard

Thanks bro! I wish I was using 4 decks. If I had them at my disposal I would definitely use them, but for now I settle for making the bootlegs and mash ups and using them in my set instead.

Yeah, i was looking for a way to transition from track A's drop to track B's breakdown, i used to do some delay then filtered to leave a tail of sound, but from hearing your set i found out you brought track B like 4-8 beats before the break and then just cut out track A.

This is pretty useful to me!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    Yeah, i was looking for a way to transition from track A's drop to track B's breakdown, i used to do some delay then filtered to leave a tail of sound, but from hearing your set i found out you brought track B like 4-8 beats before the break and then just cut out track A.

This is pretty useful to me!
    Yea I love doing that technique! Really throws the crowd off. I usually start Track B at least 8 bars before the breakdown though and definitely use some delay on Track A. Filter sweep it in or even do a hard cut depening on the track.