im back in action lol
    Tech Mentor

Default im back in action lol

hello guys i havent been here for a minute i've been really busy with school and stuff thank GOD i finish already first of all i would like to know how is everyone in here??? let me tell u guys i miss you all......... let me give you a lil update about my life i was studying to be firefighter/paramedic now i just need to find a job soon lol im going to start applying on monday you know taking a week off lol ....

idk if you guys remember the story about the lost equipment in the airport well i didnt purchase anything else so i didnt have any equipment at all cuz i sold the vci to my sis BF lol i needed the $$$

now i want to start again now i see that there is a lot of new equipment out there wich is a good thing more options to choose but im still undecided on the software im between traktor pro or ableton so my two equipment option are

option # 1
    Vestax VCI 100
    tracktor pro
    audio dj 8

option #2
    Akai apc 40
    ableton 8
    audio dj 8

help me decide and plase write your reason thanx guys

I think your first answer your going to get off people is " it depends what it is you want to do". I would elaboraste a bit mroe on your plans and i'm sure poeople will be alot more forthcoming with answers for you.

I'm no pro and can't help but i can see it coming a mile off

Welcome back ! - your mail makes me feel loved for once in my life hahaha

G
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    I think your first answer your going to get off people is " it depends what it is you want to do". I would elaboraste a bit mroe on your plans and i'm sure poeople will be alot more forthcoming with answers for you.

I'm no pro and can't help but i can see it coming a mile off

Welcome back ! - your mail makes me feel loved for once in my life hahaha

G
    thanks for your repply well to answewr your q i was thinking about producing too thats why i was leaning more for the ableton but i know is a lil harder with the live soft beacuse u cant set a cue point that easy the looping is different i havae traktor pro and before i used to to use traktor 3 so im already familiar with the soft so it would be really easy anyways i still want to hear opinions

and what u guys think about the audio 4 compare to the audio 8??

The VCI-100 and the APC-40 are really two different completely different apoaches to mixing and to be perfectly honest i dont think either one is any better than the other.\

An ACP-40 AND a VCI-100 on the other hand awesome combination

Oh and welcome back !

The Audio 4 is the same as the audio 8 it just has less ins and outs - the audio 4 is fine if your mixing internally with 2 or 4 decks but if you want to mix externally with 4 decks you will need the Audio8.

j1n

Wassup Louis long time no see bro...this is Epedemic mang...Glad to see your back into the game...and just for the record Bento is a wanker!!!..w00t

Tech Mentor

thanks jinnn and aeveryone for the warmp welcomeeeee btw jin get on aim lol so i can hear ur point of view

j1n

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    thanks jinnn and aeveryone for the warmp welcomeeeee btw jin get on aim lol so i can hear ur point of view
    I've been on AIM this whole time Luis...did you forget my screen name or something??...its j1nocide and I just messaged you

Tech Mentor

ok i haved decided what im going to use...

im going to use ableton because i wasn to start producing too so i get one sofware with a lot of possiblities now i was thinking on buying the xone 4d or the 3d(i know over killing huge and heavy) im aware of all that but i want a mixer/controller that has it all...

while i save up for the beast i want to to buy some affordable gear so i can start learning how to use live so far i have a couple options that would get me started good and yea why not maybe i just keep the equipment and buy something else instead of the 3d or 4d so these are my option now lol

#1 (honor to tekki lol)
    Behringer bcr 2000
    audio 4 dj

akai apc 40
    audio 4 dj

allen and heath xone 2d