Native Instruments is making me really upset - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by shr3dder View Post
    It's a competition thing, that and customer service.

People shouldn't expect it, but its quite commonly done, at least in a certain Australian retail outlet. They prefer all controllers they sell to be mappable to a variety of software, even if it's not supported out of the box.

We do it because people are too lazy to do it themselves (that and I'm a Traktor user, I have no use with shitty Virtual DJ controllers otherwise) . It's worth the time it takes if it generates a few extra sales no?
    thanks for all the kind words. I can program a controller. Just want more beginners to appreciate Traktor. Don't want to argue about Virtual DJ or Djay VS Traktor anymore. "teach them well and let them lead the way."

Tech Guru

even the bots are bringing the burns

This is kinda sad, if you want it, map it. It wont take hours and no NI won't help pioneer with mapping that's because they can map it theirsefs in just 1 hour. I would say map it yourself, i mapped my first controller to. It's not that hard you can al find it out yourself, it's not like a Scamo mapping or something, just some basic stuff.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

have a beautiful weekend.

>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234